September 6, 2012
Please note that violation of the forum guidelines may result in a formal warning, suspension, or permanent ban, depending on the frequency and severity of the violations.
This following website contains much information about online behavior and we suggest that you read it.
The Core Rules of Netiquette http://www.albion.com/netiquet.....rules.html
1) Respect: Please treat fellow community members and moderators with courtesy and respect.
2) Obscenity: Foul language and obscene images will not be tolerated. This site is family-friendly and all posts must conform to a family-friendly standard.
3) Hate Speech: Posts which promote hatred of any race, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, or religion are not allowed.
4) Behavior: Personal attacks and inflammatory behavior will not be tolerated. Each participant is accountable for his or her own posts. Please take care in how you express your comments. Remember that your intended tone of voice can easily be lost in written communication. If you want something to be understood in a certain way (humor, sarcasm, etc.), it may help to provide an obvious indicator of tone (such as an emoticon) to avoid misinterpretation. Failure to understand a poster's tone is a common cause of angry replies or "flames." Please make sure your posts respect the race, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, and religious, political, or other beliefs of other members.
5) Try to keep on topic: Responses to a particular thread should be on-topic and pertain to the discussion. Understandably, threads sometimes do go off topic. If posters see this happening, we suggest that the New Thread button be used to start a new discussion which would otherwise be off-topic in the current thread. Please do your best to post new topics to the appropriate forum board. Moderators can take action when a thread should be moved to a more appropriate board or to a new thread.
6) Privacy: Please respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information such as full names, addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, or any other information considered private.
7) Private discussions: Sometimes a discussion strays off into a friendly dialogue or a heated debate among a very small number of users. For these exchanges, we ask that you use the Private Message feature that is provided.
8) Spam: Posting the same message or an unsolicited commercial message to one or many threads or boards is considered spam. Such messages will be deleted by the moderators.
9) Advertisements: Posting advertisements or any other form of commercial solicitation is not allowed.
10) Respect Copyright: Do not post copyrighted information to the forums. Posting the full text of a newspaper or magazine article is not acceptable and is a violation of the publication's copyright. It is acceptable to post brief "fair use" excerpts of such articles, along with a link.
Most Users Ever Online: 100
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 6
Newest Members:winnieeh1, kristieqm3, elmaxo4, generh69, joycees1, carolebp69, ladonnaxv2, EarnestPit, jannieto18, Jaizedrede
Moderators: Prof H: 1006
Administrators: DKM: 70, Scott: 587, Susan: 1426